Membership

This section is for discussing the Northwest Front, its mission and projects.

Membership

Postby BookEphesians » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello I have been following the NorthWestern Front for about a week now. I ordered all of the NorthWest independence novels as well as the white book and plan to read them. I have read the constitution and butler plan. I have made contact through several types of e-mail. My question is, are the members at the NorthWest to the letter on "Being familiar with any organization before getting involved is important. Have you read the NF Program? Have you read at least one of the Northwest Novels? Have you read the NAR Constitution, and the Butler Plan? If you answered yes to all of these, please continue." I would just like a response. I do not mean to be irritating to any members of the movement. Thank you for your time and answer.

Hail Victory
BookEphesians

Re: Membership

Postby andydonner » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:38 pm

BookEphesians wrote:My question is, are the members at the NorthWest to the letter on "Being familiar with any organization before getting involved is important. Have you read the NF Program? Have you read at least one of the Northwest Novels? Have you read the NAR Constitution, and the Butler Plan? If you answered yes to all of these, please continue."

To be entirely frank, your style of writing is such that your meaning is difficult to discern. I notice you quoted the bulk of your question. Are you referencing something that was written or said somewhere, or are you coming up with this list on your own, or are you perhaps paraphrasing something? It sounds a little bit like some material I presented on Radio Free Northwest at the very end of last year. Regardless, it's a perfectly fine question.

You're not likely to get much response here since the message board is generally used as a catch-all for people who got here first rather than into the contact process itself. I haven't taken a formal poll of everyone associated with the Party (and do note the Northwest Front isn't a membership organization for various reasons,) but I can speak from my own experience. It genuinely is best to make sure you've done everything you've said before you decide you're interested. We've had some very unhappy people find out exactly what we're about some time after becoming interested because their approach was too casual for their own good. The best advice I can give you is make sure you've done your homework before you proceed with the contact process.

Was this helpful?
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Geyer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:25 am

andydonner wrote:
BookEphesians wrote:My question is, are the members at the NorthWest to the letter on "Being familiar with any organization before getting involved is important. Have you read the NF Program? Have you read at least one of the Northwest Novels? Have you read the NAR Constitution, and the Butler Plan? If you answered yes to all of these, please continue."

To be entirely frank, your style of writing is such that your meaning is difficult to discern. I notice you quoted the bulk of your question. Are you referencing something that was written or said somewhere, or are you coming up with this list on your own, or are you perhaps paraphrasing something? It sounds a little bit like some material I presented on Radio Free Northwest at the very end of last year. Regardless, it's a perfectly fine question.

You're not likely to get much response here since the message board is generally used as a catch-all for people who got here first rather than into the contact process itself. I haven't taken a formal poll of everyone associated with the Party (and do note the Northwest Front isn't a membership organization for various reasons,) but I can speak from my own experience. It genuinely is best to make sure you've done everything you've said before you decide you're interested. We've had some very unhappy people find out exactly what we're about some time after becoming interested because their approach was too casual for their own good. The best advice I can give you is make sure you've done your homework before you proceed with the contact process.

Was this helpful?

that is a quote from the Contact > Get involved page of the main website actually.

http://northwestfront.org/contact/get-involved/
Geyer

Postby andydonner » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Ah, yeah. That page. The only didn't check for this. Figures.

Anyhow, yeah, actually. This really does matter. We don't really have a way of forcing someone to adhere to it, but like I said before, some people end up very unhappily surprised if they don't do as we ask. Shortly after I Came Home and got involved myself, someone griped to Harold that I said racist things online and that they thought Harold should break away from the NF and start another organization (unless he was as racist as I was.)

Really.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby SnowWhite » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:52 am

Hello, This question is pertaining to recruitment. I am in an online public forum in the Bay Area. This once very conservative and 90% white town, Danville/Alamo California, is getting invaded by Asians and Indians. Many are voicing their disgust on this forum and of course, the minorities are chiming in pretending to be white and opposing the ones who are standing up against diversity. I would like to present the homeland to these who believe like we do. What is the best way to do this knowing this is a public site and anyone can read it? I am using an anonymous screen name and there is no way to contact these people individually.
Snow White
SnowWhite

Postby andydonner » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:56 pm

SnowWhite wrote:What is the best way to do this ...

Whatever way strikes your fancy, TBH. For the most part, I don't recommend people who aren't actually going to Come Home do this sort of thing - online or otherwise - since there's an immediate question of credibility. It seems you're doing your level best to Come Home ASAP, so my general concerns don't apply to you. If anything, you're probably better at relating to the concerns of this town's population and putting the Northwest Imperative in terms they can relate to.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby BookEphesians » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:45 pm

Thank you for the reply Donner. I got my answer on membership several weeks ago. However I agree with you on knowledge is key before investing in any movement.
BookEphesians

Return to About the Northwest Front