Question about Sec 1 - Article IV of the NAR

This section is for discussing the Northwest Front, its mission and projects.

Re: Question about Sec 1 - Article IV of the NAR

Postby FatherKelly » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

If you really want to know and are willing to spend a hundred or so dollars go to

http://www.dnaancestryproject.com/?gcli ... QgoddDbmww

or

https://www.gtldna.net/ancestral-origin ... QgoddDbmww

It could be a ZOG scam and if they tell you that you came from nigger land thousands of years ago, then it's definitely a scam.

Here in Montana we have 11 reservations, the most in America, so I would assume many have some indian ancestry. My grandpa's came out of Joplin Missouri and Kansas and their Grandpa's came out of Ireland. My mother was a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and her family has been here since the late 1500's. Don't know if the DAR has changed, but niggers and jews were not welcome in the old days.

I do know on my Grandpa Kelly's side there was one nigger in our family tree, but it was an oak tree and the nigger was hanging from it :) [I know it's an old joke, but it's still funny]

All I know is I look white and I get treated white and the white race is the only association that I want.
"There is always one more thing you can do"
Hal Moore
FatherKelly

Postby andydonner » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 pm

I randomly opened this topic just now and I'd like to point a couple of things out. Firstly, as Mr. Covington says, this is a "stir some <stuff> topic." Secondly, it's almost never true. Back when I hadn't migrated and the Party circulated the White Nationalist Email list, I did an awful lot of meet-ups with people in my area. The second ever White Nationalist I met (who is a great guy and a fried to this day) told me something interesting. There was a stupid standard back in the day (and this is many decades ago) that said you're not a great American outdoorsman unless you've got a sliver of prairie nigger in you. Most people started saying they did even when they didn't.

Think on that for a bit.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby HAC » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:44 pm

I know this is an old thread; I just happened on it.

I'm not quite sure if this is some kind of deliberate Cognitive Dissonance thing or of mushy minds thinking alike, but one of the things I have noticed down through the years is repeated, usually passably subtle attempt to draw us into a pointless debate over "who is White?" The internet has accelerated and made this process more easy, as it has with everything else GUBU.

I'm sure experience has shown NGO operatives that there is almost nothing more certain to get us shouting and raving and cursing at one another quicker, with the possible exception of religion.

Whatever we have to do to eventually sort this out in the Republic, this is one of those issues that we deal with after we have state power in our hands and we can therefore actually do something about it. Otherwise it's one of those things we need to avoid, because it's counterproductive. The topic generates heat rather than light.
HAC
Site Admin

Postby MAC » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:43 am

I'm going to just go ahead and lock this thread. We've made our views known and the OP is no longer hanging around to stir up shit.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Previous

Return to About the Northwest Front