White illegal immigrants

This section is for discussing the Northwest Front, its mission and projects.

White illegal immigrants

Postby MissWhite » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Let's use this thread to discuss the possibility of struggling whites migrating from all over the world to the PNW as illegal immigrants.

People who are against illegal immigration call illegal immigrants what they are: illegal immigrants. People who are pro-illegal immigration call them "day laborers," because they tend to work by the day and get paid in cash. So if you want info that talks about illegal immigration like it's a good thing, type "day laborer" instead of "illegal immigrant."

A search of "European day laborers" brought up some interesting results.

In the following websites, among tons of other info, you can see that whites such as Gabriel Machabanski and Kasia Tarczynska are employed as helpers of illegal immigrants from Europe. They work together with the Jews who love to help increase the flow of illegal Mexicans and give our health care and tax money to illegals once they're here. But the fact is, there are illegal whites here, and it seems to be okay with the powers that be. We may want to seriously consider inviting and helping whites who are having trouble coming here from other countries to just come for a vacation and disappear into the masses of PNW whites. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have to worry about being arrested or deported or anything. In fact, they'll get better health care than you and me. Let's see if ZOG is still as open to illegal immigration once a good percentage of the illegal immigrants are white!

If whites came here to be "day laborers," they would be grateful to get out of the hell hole that was their old country. And they could work their way up in the Homeland. In the meantime, there would be cheap labor that us poor whites could afford to hire, and could hire without the guilt of giving white money to dark people. With this cheap labor we could build the Homeland. The money given to white day laborers would stay in our racial family, and come back to us through the things we would produce together with them. Of course we wouldn't have to only hire them on a daily basis. But we would pay them in cash.

By hiring "day laborers" by the millions, big US corporations have robbed us and weakened us by weakening our whole economy. (So much of our money ends up being sent to families in Mexico and elsewhere, and white people are denied millions of jobs.) But the corporate pigs have come out on top, rich as heck for the cheap labor they hired. They are way bigger than us, and don't plan to stop doing what they're doing any time soon. So I really don't think we'd have anything to lose by trying the same thing at their expense. Let's import lots of illegal whites to help build the Homeland as future legal residents of our own white land.

This whole thing is another one of my own wild ideas, which may or may not be good. So let's discuss it.

In Chicago, there are illegal immigrant helpers mobilized in every part of the city. If we could organize our white illegal migration plan as well as these people have their multiracial illegal immigrant encouragement programs organized, we'd be doing great.

This article mentions Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, Bosnians, and Albanians working as day laborers (illegal immigrant workers) in Chicago. Of course we'd also like plenty of whites from South Africa, Australia, and other places.
https://prospect.org/article/forgotten- ... -economy-0

Washington state a good option for illegals:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/06/ ... n-america/

National Illegal Immigrant Organizing Network:
http://www.ndlon.org/en/
We certainly wouldn't want to work with them, but maybe their articles can teach us about how to import and help illegal whites.

Dirt-Cheap Day Labor (Article with helpful tips from Pablo for when hiring illegal immigrants, this article was originally from MSN, MSN removed it when people expressed horror at it):
http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/dirtcheap.html
about the article:
http://allfinancialmatters.com/2008/03/ ... immigrant/

Tons of links for info about "day laborers" (hired illegals)
http://www.webrankchecker.com/en/496654-day-labor.html

Feel free to post your own ideas and links relevant to the topic of illegal white immigration to the Pacific Northwest, and how to help illegal whites once they are here.
MissWhite

Re: White illegal immigrants

Postby andydonner » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:03 pm

I like this one in theory and I think it belongs here, but let's all be very careful. Don't anyone actually use this forum to plan anything since it would actually entail breaking the law and we can't have that.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby MissWhite » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh, no, no, of course it would be terrible to really consider such a thing. Unless of course it is Mexicans we are talking about bringing here. Then, well, that's different. :shock:

I've read posts from more than one comrade who is outside the US and longing to come here if only ZOG would be so kind as to let them in, but it isn't. If I were in that situation, I would come for a vacation and stay here illegally. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Better to stay here illegally than for instance to get your head bashed in by Zulus in South Africa. Every comrade is worth much more than that.
MissWhite

Postby Gentleman » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:03 am

I've read some bad stuff about vast swathes of Slavs being rounded up and deported. And Slavs at least have semi ethnocentric expat ghettos and populations to fall back on.

Andy is right. Gotta tread carefully on this one. That said, your research is comprehensive and admirable. It's better to have the info here than not. If people want to take risks then we can hardly stop them, and all this info was already in the public domain.

Miss White is guilty only of compiling it, and doing a darn good job of it too.

I'm far from out of legal options yet, but I'm kinda atypical or so I'm told. I strive to do things legitimately in all areas of my life, and I can't help feeling illegal immigration would get me off on the wrong foot with a country I really want to live in. But again, that's just me.

This may well be the only path for some folks. Thanks for providing this info, Miss White.
Gentleman

Postby MissWhite » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 am

(Moderator: Sorry for the re-post. This is where I had intended to post the following post.)

Gentleman,could you give us some links to sites that talk about the deportation of Slavs? We need to know more about that. The white illegals we would help would not be used for their bodies, because good comrades and other normal white people would be the ones employing them to build the Homeland.

The incentive for the powers that be to leave us and our day laborers alone would be one of the same incentives that keep the big corporations stocked with Mexicans: They know we would talk all over the internet and elsewhere about the horrors that were done to people discriminated against for their nationality and poor background. We point out the people responsible, and those people's backgrounds, religions, etc. so it makes their whole little world look bad. And if they take our day laborers, whites everywhere become activists for the deportation of Mexicans, because that wasn't fair. We make a loud stink about something we were otherwise relatively quiet about.

Take pictures of happy white day laborers with American flags in the background, holding shovels and smiling, with their children nearby and a cute dog standing next to them. Stuff like that is very useful later for convincing simple people of all races around the country that Jozef Wesolowski should have been permitted to stay here with his family. That way our next batch of day laborers is not attacked.

Of course this is all just in theory, but the best way to begin importing illegal whites to the PNW would be to pick up a ton of ones that are already in the US. That way we have the Slavic groups who have that cushion you talked about to return to if anything were to happen. And they are already here, so we are not asking them to take any extra risks. People migrating to the Homeland would be encouraged to fill any extra seats in their moving van with some of the white day laborers who hang out at places like Home Depot parking lots of Chicago looking for work. Even if all they do is end up in the parking lots of Home Depots in Seattle, that will have been a big help in brightening the racial makeup of the Homeland. Whites would take some jobs that Mexican illegals in Seattle currently have a monopoly on, and so Mexicans would start to pass the word around in their old homeland that work has become scarce in the Northwest. They would say that there is more work in places like New England. This would further decrease the numbers of Mexicans coming here!

The other set of people to import right off the bat would of course be those whose lives are already in immediate danger where they are, such as South Africa. We would need to somehow reach out to those people and let them know they are welcome and needed here.
MissWhite

Postby NWAristocratClub » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 pm

I never thought of that idea, not one bit, but it got me thinking. Now I wouldn't know, but maybe one day there will be a mass exodus from
all over the country when the NAR is created. What are we going to do to these migrants when our nation begins to exist?
NWAristocratClub

Postby Gentleman » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 pm

MissWhite wrote:(Moderator: Sorry for the re-post. This is where I had intended to post the following post.)

Gentleman,could you give us some links to sites that talk about the deportation of Slavs? We need to know more about that. The white illegals we would help would not be used for their bodies, because good comrades and other normal white people would be the ones employing them to build the Homeland.

The incentive for the powers that be to leave us and our day laborers alone would be one of the same incentives that keep the big corporations stocked with Mexicans: They know we would talk all over the internet and elsewhere about the horrors that were done to people discriminated against for their nationality and poor background. We point out the people responsible, and those people's backgrounds, religions, etc. so it makes their whole little world look bad. And if they take our day laborers, whites everywhere become activists for the deportation of Mexicans, because that wasn't fair. We make a loud stink about something we were otherwise relatively quiet about.

Take pictures of happy white day laborers with American flags in the background, holding shovels and smiling, with their children nearby and a cute dog standing next to them. Stuff like that is very useful later for convincing simple people of all races around the country that Jozef Wesolowski should have been permitted to stay here with his family. That way our next batch of day laborers is not attacked.

Of course this is all just in theory, but the best way to begin importing illegal whites to the PNW would be to pick up a ton of ones that are already in the US. That way we have the Slavic groups who have that cushion you talked about to return to if anything were to happen. And they are already here, so we are not asking them to take any extra risks. People migrating to the Homeland would be encouraged to fill any extra seats in their moving van with some of the white day laborers who hang out at places like Home Depot parking lots of Chicago looking for work. Even if all they do is end up in the parking lots of Home Depots in Seattle, that will have been a big help in brightening the racial makeup of the Homeland. Whites would take some jobs that Mexican illegals in Seattle currently have a monopoly on, and so Mexicans would start to pass the word around in their old homeland that work has become scarce in the Northwest. They would say that there is more work in places like New England. This would further decrease the numbers of Mexicans coming here!

The other set of people to import right off the bat would of course be those whose lives are already in immediate danger where they are, such as South Africa. We would need to somehow reach out to those people and let them know they are welcome and needed here.

Replied in the other thread. We need plant and premises badly. Infrastructure would make this feasible, and permit us to turn societal and legal trends to our advantage. Illegal immigration is serious business and the affirmative side are winningt in the USA. May as well ride the tiger, but again, all of this works on paper but not necessarily IRL because in the real world we don't have the people and resources on the ground to make it happen yet, assuming we wanted to Remember, things others get away with land white activists in jail. The system hardly needs an excuse these days, and that's true wherever you live.
Gentleman

Postby MissWhite » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:58 am

You are right. For us to set up a system for helping masses of illegals, we would need the infrastructure for it. But there are a few things we could do in the meantime:

1. Exactly what we're doing here. Namely, learning about illegal immigration so we can inform people about how it works and how to be as safe as possible.

2. Individual comrades in charge of larger businesses can personally make the decision to learn how to be safe employers and employ a lot of foreign comrades in need of work.

3. We could even hide some illegals the same way traitors hid Jews. People are already doing that a lot. One or a few Illegals just live and work at someone's house or business, are provided with food and board on the employer's property, and never do anything where they need ID - just eat, sleep, help out their supporters, and live in peace among friends. Ideally they have their own little place to live somewhere on your property so that when you declare how many members live in your household and don't include them, you are not lying. It doesn't even need to be heated; just let them "sleep over" every night in the Winter. No one from the law ever inquires after them, because they don't appear to exist, and when they are in public, they are just another face.

4. Refer ones who are already here and need help to churches that are willing to help them. Go to your pastor for advice and say, "I know of someone from [insert country] who is illegal but who is a good person. He's having a hard time. Is there any way we can help him?" If the pastor says, "You can only help him by turning him in," then this is obviously the wrong church. But if it does go well, eventually send plenty more to the church, including ones we helped to get here. A pastor who doesn't know you will probably be wary about helping your illegal friends. So make sure you've attended the church at least a few months and the pastor knows you, before asking him about illegals. Non-Christian comrades could consider attending a church only for the purpose of helping illegal comrades.
MissWhite

Postby Arcadius » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:30 am

I'm a Pole living (legally) in Chicago and I'd say that day laborer types are not your best choice as they will not move there due to ideological beliefs but simply because there is work. However, there are plenty of young nationalist Poles in Poland, if they don't have a job it would not be hard to get them to come here. There are also the types that love the skyscrapers, nightlife, and pop culture, and would love to be a part of it, convincing them that American culture of the olden days is far superior couldn't be so hard as Poles are already quite conservative.
Arcadius

Postby MightyWhitey » Thu May 23, 2013 10:12 pm

To me, the NAR needs to be open to all Whites, no matter where they arrive from. I see them as refugees just as much as any White family fleeing the multicultural hell here in what's left of the u.s. Many from Eastern Europe are fleeing areas controlled by muslims, or subjected to attack or occupation by other groups. The Swedish government has outreach facilities in Africa to help thousands of ubangi-lipped aborigines to destroy the formerly White nations of Europe. Maybe we could use a similar method. Ours, of course would require a lower profile. During that process potential folks could be vetted, & familiarized w/the NAR Constitution, plans & goals. A lot of these folks are experienced warriors, & as tough as they come. We would certainly be a welcome option to the jew/russian mob. At one point I even considered agreeing to a marital union w/such a person, w/out any expectation of a romantic relationship, but w/the goal of having the person's family come over as well.

Here in the Willamette Vally we have a very close knit Old Russian community. They are very hard working people, excellent farmers, & have extremely strong ethnic & family values. I have never seen any of them mixing w/other races. I would be more than happy to have more like them in the NAR.
Last edited by MightyWhitey on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MightyWhitey

Next

Return to About the Northwest Front