White illegal immigrants

This section is for discussing the Northwest Front, its mission and projects.

Re: White illegal immigrants

Postby andydonner » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 am

The actual disagreement here is not at all whether or not White people ought to come here, but exactly how much law-breaking the Party can be seen to encourage (which is none). If we could all bear that in mind and temper our words accordingly, that would be stellar. If we can't, well, let's not go there.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby MightyWhitey » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Since the discussion was hypothetical, & no illegality was "encouraged", I am at a loss as to your apparent concerns. My comments were made as an individual, in reply to another individual. I am NOT a spokesperson for NF, nor do I claim to be.

"REVOLUTION IS NOT A DINNER PARTY."- MAO
MightyWhitey

Postby andydonner » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:28 pm

My remarks are directed at the whole thread. I'm not coming down on any individual and I really do need all those involved to track with me on this since it's one of those "read between the lines" conversations which sometimes have to take place in public. Every time this has been done "officially" by the Party, it's been done from a perspective of "what someone should do to get here and stay here" without breaking the law (for obvious reasons).

Keep the entire conversation in mind. The discussion was started quite some time ago by a forum member who no longer posts here. She refused to ever provide the Party with any way to contact her even though she claimed she would come home just a few months after starting to post here. Someone preferring a "shadowy" personality while blatantly trying to discuss law-breaking set of some alarms in more than one of us.

MightyWhitey wrote:Since the discussion was hypothetical, & no illegality was "encouraged."

Unfortunately, it's not quite that easy. Not only were specific suggestions made (which is always a bit risky), but encouragement (and rationale) for those who might use the instructions were also provided. Even if you're totally right, that doesn't matter to people who would twist this into an Aiding and Abetting incident.

MightyWhitey wrote:My comments were made as an individual, in reply to another individual.

That might very well be true, but similar circumstances have resulted in a Very Bad Time for more than one movement figure with nothing more than what's gone on in here already, good intentions notwithstanding.

MightyWhitey wrote:I am NOT a spokesperson for NF, nor do I claim to be.

What any forum member claims to be isn't relevant to someone looking to do us damage. There are very careful ways of helping someone overseas do what they need to do once they're here and that's really as far as we can afford to go. This entire conversation is open merely because those in it so far have been able to straddle the competing issues in it fairly well and I'd like to see it stay open since there's a very good reason for such a thread to exist. Having said that, every time someone (accidentally, perhaps) steps past what the moderation staff is comfortable with, one of us has to drop in an run through the whole "Don't talk about illegal stuff" routine in order to keep the discussion going.

If we can't seem to stay "on the rail" with this discussion, we might have to close it down and start another conversation involving how to stay here legally (regardless of how one gets here) since that's the absolute limit of the discussion we can have. We aren't permitted minor slips or "too-close-to-reality" hypothetical examples (especially from the standpoint that the hypothetical shouldn't be such).

----------

If it seems as though I've been heavy-handed on this, recall my recent RFN talk on "security" and it's implications. Everyone involved has a certain level of responsibility whether or not they want it and we have to be very, very aware of the consequences of our actions going forward. This awareness needs to be especially sensitive to incidents from the Movement's past which could have been avoided by using words differently.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby MightyWhitey » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Understood. Not a problem. I certainly would never wish to compromise NF or its mission in any way. 14/88
MightyWhitey

Postby CharlesOfWales » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:58 am

Hey, I just had an idea. Instead of illegal immigration, how about marriage? If one is to marry a US citizen, does one not also become a US citizen? :)
CharlesOfWales

Postby andydonner » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:18 am

CharlesOfWales wrote:Hey, I just had an idea. Instead of illegal immigration, how about marriage? If one is to marry a US citizen, does one not also become a US citizen? :)

I always applaud the clever use of such policies, and while this might still be possible, the fact of the matter is that it's now heavily investigated and the citizenship itself is put off for some time. If someone is able to work it out, good for them, but research is encouraged before jumping into this sort of arrangement since it's been cracked down on in order to mess with the mail order bride outfits using it to get someone legal.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby CharlesOfWales » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Well, apart from the fact i'm white, I don't have anything dodgy about me. No criminal convictions, weird habits. Dont live on welfare. You would think that migration wouldn't be too hard. If they hold off on giving me citizenship while they do a background check, wouldn't I still be able to stay on a tourist visa?
I just need to find a yankie lass' :lol:

I guess research is the key word again.
CharlesOfWales

Postby SupplyScout » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:15 pm

I stopped reading about halfway through the multiple posts.

I think energy would be better exhausted on our neighbors & coworkers that we have rapport with than on people who may or may not share beliefs. At least with those we are in contact with everyday we know which ones are approachable and which ones are to be left for fodder in the coming civil breakdown.
Anyone within driving distance of the metro Atlanta area can PM for an offline meeting if interested.
SupplyScout

Postby andydonner » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Time to lock this one up. I had hoped it was going to die a natural death, but the moderation team made a mistake in not deleting the thread when it was started. SupplyScout, this hasn't anything to do with you or what you wrote. I have previously decided to lock this one down if anyone posted here again. We weren't able to keep the discussion focused and those associated with the Party (me included at times, despite my intense efforts to watch my words) haven't figured out how to moderate their own words in order to avoid suggesting things that shouldn't happen. That was the standard we imposed on this thread since the original post was so out of line.

It didn't pan out. Sorry, guys.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Previous

Return to About the Northwest Front