White illegal immigrants

This section is for discussing the Northwest Front, its mission and projects.

Re: White illegal immigrants

Postby Srewolf » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:24 pm

MissWhite, I love your idea.
Day laborers might not work, but laws are currently changing on that subject, with the new immigration laws about to go into affect soon, I suspect visa worker laws will also be affected.
But, if we take a page out of the liberal playbook, there is adoption, marriage and possibly other ways to get them here.
Since that is our main goal right now, to get as many people here as possible, then I think your idea deserves more focus. I have a companion idea that will help, involving real estate and becoming an agent. I will save that for another thread in a few days.
So, I would say lets focus on ways to adopt or marry, even with the current feds laws on foreign brides/grooms, there are still many bridal agencies working, so they must have found a way around it. That's what we must do.
One of the first steps is to gather a legal team, I will mention this in my real estate thread later on, but its super important that we get legal rep.
Srewolf

Postby MAC » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 pm

The new liberal laws will only be applied to non-whites. Whites need not apply.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby andydonner » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:34 pm

MAC wrote:The new liberal laws will only be applied to non-whites. Whites need not apply.

This.

I've been confronted (on a far more regular basis than I expect) with the suggestion the foreign-born just show up here and don't worry about it. The fact of the matter is that you're going to have to (at the very least) fork over the cash for a reasonable immigration attorney to make everything legal and then work on converting that to permanent status ASAP (which can take a while). There's actually quite a bit of extra effort involved in even getting out of most countries anymore and that alone is enough to cause a person endless headache.

Those of you coming here from overseas really need to understand what you're asking for. There's not just the move itself to consider and there's not just our customs to pass. You have to be able to get out of where you're staying and you have to be able to stay here.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby MightyWhitey » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:40 pm

I believe that UK, & Australian, etc, citizens can travel freely to Canada, maybe even Western Canada? With all those confusing back roads, shorelines, mountains, woods, & unmarked borders, there's no telling where a lost tourist might end up..... ;)
MightyWhitey

Postby CharlesOfWales » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 pm

MightyWhitey wrote:I believe that UK, & Australian, etc, citizens can travel freely to Canada, maybe even Western Canada? With all those confusing back roads, shorelines, mountains, woods, & unmarked borders, there's no telling where a lost tourist might end up..... ;)

If one was to do somthing like this, wouldn't the game be up if you were ever stopped by the fuzz, applied for a job that required background information, were ever asked for a SSN, etc etc?
CharlesOfWales

Postby MightyWhitey » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:43 am

Yep! Just like the other 40 MILLION "undocumented" immigrants. They'd write one a summons to appear @ some Immigration office. If one chose to join the 90%+ who don't show up, they will put one's name on a list. Then, again, if one has posted on this site, one is probably on several lists already.

The former u s is crumbling under its own bloated weight. If ZOG & the NWO ever realize they are losing, being White anywhere will be a challenge. Like all monsters it will be most dangerous when wounded. A few thousand White folks wandering around the Northwest w/out ID will be the least of its concerns.

The future survival of all White folk is at stake. In the final analysis, preserving our race, & building a White Homeland could not remotely be considered a "low-risk" endeavor.

"REVOLUTION IS NOT A DINNER PARTY." -Mao
MightyWhitey

Postby CharlesOfWales » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:47 am

I'm not suggesting it should not be attempted because of risk, I am just wondering if it would actually work effectively.
I dont know what the situation is like over there, but my own mother had an alien "boyfriend" a few years ago. He tried to apply for a job and the next day the feds were at our house and removed him from the country.
CharlesOfWales

Postby MightyWhitey » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:37 pm

CharlesOfWales wrote:I'm not suggesting it should not be attempted because of risk, I am just wondering if it would actually work effectively.
I dont know what the situation is like over there, but my own mother had an alien "boyfriend" a few years ago. He tried to apply for a job and the next day the feds were at our house and removed him from the country.

If one were actually in GB now, & a citizen of the Commonwealth (?), one might start by checking the most recent rules regarding travel to Canada. One might also inquire about legal residency in BC/Alberta/NW Terr, etc.

Are you saying that someone was actually removed from GB for an immigration offense? Astounding!
MightyWhitey

Postby andydonner » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 pm

CharlesOfWales wrote:I'm not suggesting it should not be attempted because of risk, I am just wondering if it would actually work effectively.

As has been pointed out, if you've got the money to get an immigration attorney, you can get what you need to get to stay around. Illegal whites? Not going to fly at all. Legal (regardless of how it happened) whites? Not much they can do about it.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby MightyWhitey » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 pm

andydonner wrote:

As has been pointed out, if you've got the money to get an immigration attorney, you can get what you need to get to stay around. Illegal whites? Not going to fly at all. Legal (regardless of how it happened) whites? Not much they can do about it.

Obviously, this hypothetical discussion has brought out some differences of opinion. I would emphasize that this differences are on method & tactical issues only. The GOAL is the SAME; to create a White Homeland in the Northwestern section of the former united states & making the 14 words of David Lane a living reality. I personally welcome any discussion related to getting White folks here, by whatever means, & hope Mr Donner feels the same. I willingly concede that his position is far more practical, IF one has the means. However, I have several points that I feel need to considered.

1. As the ongoing arrests & detentions of WNs seem to be accelerating with ZOG's total disregard of anything remotely resembling adherence to the Constitution & Bill of Rights, it seems obvious that ANY White person who stands in opposition to this tyranny & to White Genocide is, at least in the eyes of the feds & their goons, already a threat & hence, an outlaw (or, in their words, a "potential domestic terrorist". In a country where citizens can be indefinitely detained for simply expressing their opinions, I would consider anyone not thought of as an outlaw to be a waste of oxygen.

2. Simply looking across our southern border it is obvious that being as near as possible to where one wishes to go, is not only practical, but, in most cases perfectly legal. Once that is accomplished, the actual crossing is simply a matter of opportunity. As with all potential NW migrants, legal pre-jump recon would be highly recommended.

3. As for the actual method of joining one's people in a fight for their very survival, I, for one, would not feel constrained by the rules of those whose attacks on my people I am seeking to prevent. Isn't that what is meant by "Our Race Is Our Nation"?

Example: If the sole population of surviving Whites happened to be holding out in Russia, Europe, the North Pole, or the moon, I would do whatever it took to join them, regardless of any legal obstacles or potential risk.

In a world where Freedom is outlawed,. only Outlaws can be Free.
MightyWhitey

PreviousNext

Return to About the Northwest Front