Meeting and Greeting

This section is for discussing the Northwest Front, its mission and projects.

Meeting and Greeting

Postby WatcherintheMist » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 am

We need to organize Meeters and Greeters in every Homeland zone.. along with general protocols for meeting, to minimize any potential risk to our members. Let's talk about that, with the protocols and any area/greeter specifics done via PM only, so our enemies have less to work with.. PM me to discuss this or make general comments here
Out of every 100 men, 10 shouldn’t even be there,
80 are just targets,
9 are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.
Ah, but the one,
One is a warrior,
And he will bring the others back.
WatcherintheMist

Re: Meeting and Greeting

Postby inthehomeland » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Doesn't look like you have gotten any takers on the "discuss it here" thing.

I will throw in my $0.02 here. Note that this applies to meetings in general not just NF meetings.

The thing to remember about meetups that i find works pretty well (in my opinion that is) is to make sure that the meeting is in public, Starbucks is great for this. Another benefit to Starbucks is they allow firearms. I know I probably shouldn't be saying this but I am assuming that most here have defense, self protection firearms. A CCW is but a few dollars and while it does put you on the grid it is a nice way to make sure you don't get rolled up for something stupid. A firearm or some other sort of defensive weapon is a must whenever you are meeting strangers, whether they be NF strangers or that hot Russian bride from the internet.

WA does allow for Open Carry of a firearm, I would however dissuade people from using this in an NF meeting type situation, it may spot light you before you are ready to be spot lighted...

The other thing that i always do is to make sure that I know what the other person looks like or what they will be wearing or some sort of way to distinguish them. I do not let them know what I will be wearing or what I look like.

There are two reasons for this. First being that if upon seeing the person they are obviously not the kind of people that we would associate with.

Second and just as importantly is so that i have an opportunity to look around for other people who may be paying a little bit too much attention to the individual I am supposed to be meeting.

Now this is where you can start to get all fancy with a "challenge/pass" situation or what have you not. I don't usual but other people I know have used this quite effectively.

For those of you who don't know a "challenge/pass" is where (for example and example only) I were meeting someone I would say "It looks like it's gonna rain." and they would say something like "Not as bad as it did in Florida yesterday."

This was brought on by using the 2 trigger words the first being "rain" or the "challenge", the second being "Florida" , or the "pass". Any number of conversation starters can be developed from two seemingly unrelated words when they are used in sentences.

HAC even gave us a good example in The Brigade (though I would be cautious to use it, but someone can develop it and change it) one person has a notepad and then when the other person walks up they grab the pen and draw a line across the page and drop the pen, the first person who originally had the paper would then cross the line, returning it back to the other person who would then finish up the swastika. (again I don't know about this one though. But the same philosophy applies)

Another thing I like Starbucks as meeting place for is because as I walk in I can stand in line, order my drink, and wait for my drink, the whole time looking around and checking out the surroundings, seeing if something just doesn't add up. If I feel like something is not right i can simply walk out the door and back to my car like many others do and thus would not seem out of place. If everything looks good I will have already stopped the person I am there to meet and will then be able to go start the conversation off with them.

I have obviously not included everything I do, however I have included enough so that hopefully more people can get out there and actually start taking this off the internet where it belongs.
inthehomeland

Postby ShangTsung » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:40 pm

the challenge/pass situation is a great idea.. and btw not all of us have firearms yet, i have yet to be able to obtain a handgun due to being refused a gun permit all for having one tiny notch on my record back when i was 17 freakin yo.. yea apparently in the state of alabama thats all it takes, and it terrifies me to no end being white, unarmed, and vulnerable in this age where white's are now treated as the jews were in the start of ww2.. if there is an easier way to purchase a handgun by all means please let me know.
ShangTsung

Postby MAC » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:09 pm

ShangTsung wrote:the challenge/pass situation is a great idea.. and btw not all of us have firearms yet, i have yet to be able to obtain a handgun due to being refused a gun permit all for having one tiny notch on my record back when i was 17 freakin yo.. yea apparently in the state of alabama thats all it takes, and it terrifies me to no end being white, unarmed, and vulnerable in this age where white's are now treated as the jews were in the start of ww2.. if there is an easier way to purchase a handgun by all means please let me know.

Age 17 is still adult and if you did something that prohibits you from getting a carry permit, then you can't legally possess a firearm. There is no legal way for you to acquire one.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Return to About the Northwest Front