Scouting

This section is for Washington Specific discussions.

Scouting

Postby Brad » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Headed up to the Seattle/Tacoma area in a couple weeks to check it out with a like minded friend who is jumping aboard to scout as well. I am looking for areas somewhat urban with decent white populations. I have some ideas but any suggestions would be appreciated.
Brad

Re: Scouting

Postby andydonner » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Has this like-minded friend gotten in touch with the NF themselves? They need to do this prior to meeting us. Rules, etc. And it just so happens we take this particular rule quite seriously.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Brad » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Not that I know of and I am sure he would have said so if he did.

1. My (and I believe his) dates to move their are still a ways off so I did not think that you would have time nor inclination to actually meet with us or anything. I was just trying to get a name of a neighborhood or street crossing to start looking then go from their on my own,

2. Also I believe he is waiting till he can be available to be more involved or is closer to a moving date.

I won't speak for him but i will encourage him to make contact with you.
Brad

Postby sethj » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:46 am

Hello

I am the individual planning on making a scouting trip with Brad. I haven't contacted the party in any official capacity because my eventual migration won't be for some time. I know how you guys feel about hearing that so I didn't see any sense in making contact until I am able to set up shop in Washington. I also assumed nobody from the party would have any interest in meeting us for those same reasons. If there is any chance of meeting a representative of some type then Id be happy to make a brief introduction.

Im in my early 30s and a straight White male. I have read all the independence novels and agree the butler plane is the best chance we have for fulfilling the 14 words. I served as an infantrymen in the army for 8 years and am currently waiting to begin work in a job where I will spend most the year abroad. My long term goal is to settle in Washington as thats where I feel I will be the most useful given my background and planes. My immediate goal is to save/raise money through the job I mentioned.

Regards
[redacted by moderation staff]
sethj

Postby andydonner » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Migrations don't happen immediately and we're all aware of that. Apologies if we come across as jumpy, but the mention of other people has usually not boded well in the past, so we get very curious about what's up when it happens.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby andydonner » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Also, the issue of where you end up looking to live really boils down to where you intend to work. I know this is vague, but you need to put yourself in the best possible personal position in the Homeland as you're able. If you're able to pick a general location (as in, a specific city) then you can start looking at various locations around that city based on proximity to your job. One of the California transplants at work tells me the traffic here is now as bad as it is in LA because so many people are moving here for economic reasons. This means that, realistically, you should try to stick to the areas north of Seattle itself if you're bringing a family with you (or, also, unless you're coming here for the purpose of exercising some highly-demanded skill which pays a ton of money, and then you can pretty much do just about whatever you want.)
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to Washington