Comrades in Snohomish?

This section is for Washington Specific discussions.

Comrades in Snohomish?

Postby Ameroteuton » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:50 am

I know that there are at least several of us in Snohomish, could we possibly get a head count? I think we should form a local unit. Just send me a PM.
Last edited by Ameroteuton on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ameroteuton

Re: Comrades in Snohomish?

Postby inthehomeland » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:30 pm

I am not sure that on an OPEN forum you will get many people giving you the "Aye"

If you were to instead post something about desiring to have a "meeting of friends you haven't seen in a while" and give some limited details and ask all interested parties to PM you for further details you might get somewhere.

However you still run the risk of running into surveillance/feebs....

I would recommend you contact HAC and add your name to the White Nationalist Email list if you have not already done so. This will provide certain opportunities.
inthehomeland

Postby MAC » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 pm

inthehomeland wrote:I am not sure that on an OPEN forum you will get many people giving you the "Aye"

If you were to instead post something about desiring to have a "meeting of friends you haven't seen in a while" and give some limited details and ask all interested parties to PM you for further details you might get somewhere.

However you still run the risk of running into surveillance/feebs....

I would recommend you contact HAC and add your name to the White Nationalist Email list if you have not already done so. This will provide certain opportunities.

+1

If people don't want to put out in the open that they are in any particular location the PM function is good as those are private.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby Ameroteuton » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Alright, good idea. I'll edit the original post.
Ameroteuton

Postby MAC » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Ok, folks, I know that there are more folks in the Snohomish County area. You guys need to get together and start setting up a PSA for your AO. If you are already signed up on the forums, you can use the PM function to keep things off the interwebs or perhaps you can arrange to email each other. It's high time all Nationalists start building tight networks in their areas.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby washington » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 pm

i was going to PM you but i just made an account and it wont let me. im17 and am in az, i plan on moving back to the Everett snohomish area after i graduate in may and would like to start to got to know other like-minded people in the area
washington

Postby MAC » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 am

washington wrote:i was going to PM you but i just made an account and it wont let me. im17 and am in az, i plan on moving back to the Everett snohomish area after i graduate in may and would like to start to got to know other like-minded people in the area

You can't use the PM function until you're a full member here. Until then, how about you tell us a bit about yourself in the New Members Introductions section. ;)
MAC
Site Admin

Postby Steve » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:23 pm

I am a machinist, and have been looking at jobs around the Everett/Snohomish/Redmond area.
Can you give me info on the non white situation there ?
It seems Tacoma, Federal Way, south Seattle areas are the worst.
Also been looking at apartment rentals. I suppose the cheapest rental areas have the most non white presence.
Any info will help.
Steve

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Steve wrote:I am a machinist, and have been looking at jobs around the Everett/Snohomish/Redmond area.
Can you give me info on the non white situation there ?
It seems Tacoma, Federal Way, south Seattle areas are the worst.
Also been looking at apartment rentals. I suppose the cheapest rental areas have the most non white presence.
Any info will help.

As far as the non-white situation, you've nailed it (with your analysis of the cities, etc.) Apartment rentals have a certain floor price in Seattle (I'm in Downtown, too, so it's extra fun). The main thing around here seems to be the location of the apartment vs. where you need to be. Time-wise, it's worth it for me to be within walking distance of work since I can eat the cost of the apartment instead of tossing it into lost time and bus fare. The transportation situation isn't great due to the Pugetopolous' "Geography Problem" which some people call Lake Washington. It affects placement of transportation infrastructure, which affects every commute in the area one way or another. Make sure you end up in a place where you don't lose huge amounts of time every day to I-5 or whatever you end up taking to and from work.

As dumb as it sounds, that really is a drag and you'll end up wishing you'd planned the move better.

And as far as rent, goes, well, it is what it is up here. Housing is a major budget bleeder, but the pay rates for nearly every job that can't be done by a monkey (i.e. machining, for example) are boosted to compensate for that. Google "<city> apartments" and find the top three sites. They're going to have plenty of listings and you ought to be able to use them to set a floor for the zipcode(s) you're thinking about living in. It's easy to end up on a website if an apartment community has any advertising budget at all. Otherwise, you're down to the cheaper places that might still be perfectly okay, but they only go as far as putting a sign out and attracting passers-by. Perhaps you could try surfing the ads on website for local papers (if there are any on their websites).
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Steve » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Thanks Andy,
Been checking everything as thorough as I can.
Looks like Everett is the best place considering the Boeing facility that is nearby, and all the related manufacturing companies.
I'll take your advise on the google search for apts.
Steve

Next

Return to Washington