Racial demographics along the I-5 corridor: by counties

This section is for Washington Specific discussions.

Racial demographics along the I-5 corridor: by counties

Postby Steve » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:58 pm

No longer available
Last edited by Steve on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve

Re: Racial demographics along the I-5 corridor: by counties

Postby andydonner » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Bear in mind that, if memory serves me, King is the most populated and most non-white on the list. And unsurprisingly, it's where the trouble is (mostly). The cities further away from Seattle (with the exception of Tacoma, from what I hear) are the nicer ones (as far as race issues go). I've been all around the Sound (though, only passing through Tacoma) and I can easily recommend it. I've been as far north as Bellingham and I can also recommend it. The rest of the Party in the area doesn't seem to think too much of Bremerton. I haven't spent any real time there, but all of their concerns seem centered around problems associated with military staff and what the military has turned into lately.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby shborg » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 am

I wonder how much of those "white" statistics include people we tend to view as non-white (ex. Jews). Just my .02.
Stephen Borg
Living for the 14 words.
shborg

Postby William » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 am

King county (Seattle) = 68.7% white . Soon Martin Luther Coon County will be down to 50 % , Thanks to all the African Niggers moving in :twisted:
William

Postby MAC » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Yes, big cities are made up of a majority mud because the social benefits attract them. Big cities is where you find all the massive shopping centers, section 8 housing, easy 'eduction' and targets of crime.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby Jesse » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:29 am

Would the racial demographics, not make, King county the perfect place to start? That should be we're most of the trouble is. One idea ,I have been thinking on ,is to start a petition drive to rename the county for the white man it was originally named for. I don't see the media ignoring that, regardless of how successful the drive was with county and state officials.
The truth does not fear investigation.
David Lane, 88 Precepts # 12
Jesse

Postby andydonner » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am

In theory, Portland is more red, but yeah, Seattle gets the press for some reason. Probably the huge companies in all the suburbs (though, all of them have offices in downtown Seattle as well). Ideas like that are great, but they always come down to the issue of money and manpower, neither of which is in our grasp just yet.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to Washington