My Migration

This section is for Washington Specific discussions.

My Migration

Postby SupplyScout » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 pm

So my original thought was to move to the Greater Spokane area or possibly Kennewick but after listening to Harold and Andy for the last week on RFN I realize that having more of us near cities is tactically & strategically more important than staying near smaller metro areas to escape the cespool I have lived in near Atlanta & Chicago growing up.

Thus I am changing my destination to the greater Seattle area and will make my first scouting trip this upcoming Spring/early Summer. I look forward to it and hope to inspire a few friends to get their families up the the PNW ASAP.

I truly believe that RFN is working. Keep up the great work guys!! Your voices are being heard.
Anyone within driving distance of the metro Atlanta area can PM for an offline meeting if interested.
SupplyScout

Re: My Migration

Postby MAC » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:14 am

You should move to where ever you can survive. Spokane is a great area and we have some folk there, though they aren't as organized as we are here in the Puget Sound area.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby SupplyScout » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:45 pm

The Spokane area really looks lovely. I can go either place as a Certified Personal Trainer and I am really considering opening up a gym myself in either area. With FT Lewis in the Seattle area and Fairchild AFB in Spokane I would have a very good client pool with the type of training I specialize in.
Anyone within driving distance of the metro Atlanta area can PM for an offline meeting if interested.
SupplyScout

Postby Jesse » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:48 pm

What kind of training do you specialize in?
The truth does not fear investigation.
David Lane, 88 Precepts # 12
Jesse

Postby SupplyScout » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Tactical Physical Readiness Training as well as MMA Conditioning.
SupplyScout

Postby FWM » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 am

SupplyScout wrote:Tactical Physical Readiness Training as well as MMA Conditioning.

I'm moving this week to the Seattle area. I lived in Atlanta for about five years and actually practiced close to you, in Cartersville. Went to Charleston after Atlanta area, and have been here for the last 12 years.

Hit me up when you come out, I'm sure we have plenty to talk about - I'm also a health care worker (of sorts).

Mike
FWM

Postby SupplyScout » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 pm

FWM wrote:
SupplyScout wrote:Tactical Physical Readiness Training as well as MMA Conditioning.

I'm moving this week to the Seattle area. I lived in Atlanta for about five years and actually practiced close to you, in Cartersville. Went to Charleston after Atlanta area, and have been here for the last 12 years.

Hit me up when you come out, I'm sure we have plenty to talk about - I'm also a health care worker (of sorts).

Mike

Roger that. Will do. I'm gonna be making a scouting trip in the Spring.
SupplyScout

Return to Washington