Hamilton Montana

This section is for Montana specific discussions.

Hamilton Montana

Postby bradley39482 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:58 am

is there any info on Hamilton Montana? people, friendliness , conservative, white pride? land seems pretty reasonable their.
Kindest Regards
Southerner
bradley39482

Re: Hamilton Montana

Postby andydonner » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Based on it's geographic location, I would say it's quite similar to Missoula, only smaller. I doubt there's any explicit White Pride there, but odds are everything else is in good order. I don't think we have anyone out that way, or else I'd refer the question to them. Your best bet is probably a Google search for local news and the like.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby bradley39482 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:26 pm

thank you,
any one in or around townsend that might have some info, looking into this place as well.
Kindest Regards
Southerner
bradley39482

Postby andydonner » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Not that I know of. I'll also note that the portion of of Montana we're targeting is what is west of I-15, but I don't think it would be an issue if you were to end up in Townsend.

Regardless of where we have people located, you're going to need to go where you personally will be best off inside of the projected Homeland. In general, you might do well to look up websites which have recent demographics and other vital information about places around the country.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby bradley39482 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:41 pm

thanks Andy
i have researched a lot on townsend and hamilton, both are pretty good demographics as far as crime, weather, political, and race. they are both only minutes or hours from kalipspell MT," i think i spelled that right" i have heard Mr. H say that a lady had been working her butt off up there and had made good progress. i had looked into that place as well but land is a little out of my range there, just as good though, keeps the mudds and wetbacks out. cant wait to get my package, i hope to meet and greet some good people soon, and hopefully you and Mr. H! how far south does the line for OUR territory go in Idaho and Montana, if i can ask that here?
Kindest Regards
Southerner
bradley39482

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:37 pm

The projected southern border is in line with the southern borders of Oregon and Idaho.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby bradley39482 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:23 pm

thanks andy
i greatly appreciate it
Kindest Regards
Southerner
bradley39482

Postby montanan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:51 pm

It is my opinion that Hamilton is less liberal than Missoula, mostly due to being more rural.

I'd say that property outside of Hamilton would suit someone quite well. It is about an hour travel to the next largest city, MSO.

The arterial between Hamilton and Missoula (Highway 93) has been improved dramatically in the past decade, but there is a reason why there is a stereotype about Bitterroot drivers being bad. If you don't want to commute to a "big" city for work, then Hamilton will probably be fine. If you do need to commute, it would help if you had a bit of a deathwish. The roads can get rather bad in the winter.

That said, it is a beautiful area with waterfalls and mountains.
montanan

Return to Montana