Free housing and employment in Montana

This section is for Montana specific discussions.

Free housing and employment in Montana

Postby Bersrekkr » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Here it is. The gold mine for those considering the move to our great home state. Free lodging, transportation to and from work. Great pay with a daily per diem. Overtime if wanted. Looking for skilled workers instead of filling the positions with illegal immigrants. Respond for more information. No more excuses white man. Now’s the time to act! Come home and actively build our future here in this beautiful land.
Bersrekkr

Re: Free housing and employment in Montana

Postby andydonner » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:10 pm

Umm... Welcome, I think?

I'm certain you mean well, but your first post isn't the place to advertise for this sort of thing. I would almost say it would be better for you to have gotten in touch with someone, but even so, the issue of us not really knowing who you are would still exist. It's entirely possible this is perfectly legit. In fact, I have no reason not to think anything is amiss, but I do need to bring up my primary concern with this sort of thing.

It's always great to find out about these opportunities - especially when there's work involved. That said, there's a nasty catch with this sort of thing. It appeals to people who are in a very particular sort of situation that allows them to be very easily taken advantage of. Without meaning to disparage this particular opportunity or those offering it, someone would (according to the description given) be entirely at the mercy of those offering said work, lodging, and transportation. If you suddenly decide you can't handle the work and you're otherwise out of options, you could find yourself stuck. If the work appeals to you but you find yourself in some sort of disagreement with the company, keep in mind they're your landlord and all that other good stuff.

To be entirely fair, these arrangements aren't atypical of seasonal and other manual labor arrangements. Even so, these options still appeal to people who are out of options (and there's nothing wrong with that.) But you always need to ask yourself, "What next?" It may be that this is a great option for those who don't have any, but even in that situation, this work is seasonal and you need to have some idea how you're going to situate yourself once this job is done. One of my many reasons for opposing the Party having any sort of "halfway" program available is that those who would be interested are the same sort that wouldn't be able to come up with a next step on their own.

Don't be one of those people. You'll end up in a worse situation than had you not bothered at all.

And lastly, if you're interested in the offer being put forward here, please be aware the NF has no way of vetting this situation better than you do. Please be very careful.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Bersrekkr » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:01 pm

I completely understand your perspective on the topic. And yes my first post should be an introduction about me, myself and whoever I’m with and such. I vary well could be a “ boogy man”. I don’t trust anyone myself after past incidents in my life. Besides that, I don’t have time for play on the computer. I work and take care of my family and am active in our cause in other ways. I just simply wanted to get an “ad” out there if you will, to my people. This is 100% legit. With the concerns you mentioned I have to agree in part. If that’s what someone automatically thought in a pessimistic stance. If I were on the other end reading my post and really wanted to move to the PNW I’d “inquire in” on more details. Personally “talk” to someone before anything. I mean, that’s what a responsible person does. I think? Lol. This is a synopsis of some points. Job is years long. With more after that. Not seasonal. I live in a completely different place and have a ranch with my family. I use the housing to cut costs on hotels. It doesn’t have to be permanent. It could be a saving time to transition into a home of their own. And with that said time find back up employment Incase you’re not happy with your current situation. But, none the less, you’re here. Another white soul in our homelands for whatever the future may bring. True assets, folk with grit and the determination to do what it takes for our future. I don’t think anyone “LOVES “ their job or work entirely. But white men work anyway to support their families and selves. I’m no boogie man. I’ve been active in this struggle for 15 years and believe in what this organizations message is. That’s why I posted here
Bersrekkr

Postby andydonner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:35 pm

And as fine as all that is, you've not made that introduction thread even though you're clearly well-read enough on our policies to know you should have done so. And really, that's fine. Even so, could you take care of that? I know it seems trivial, but it's a big deal to us.

Thanks.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to Montana