We need to contact each other in Montana.

This section is for Montana specific discussions.

Re: We need to contact each other in Montana.

Postby montana » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 am

i would like to be added to the email list for any activists who actually want to do something...mtdh88@hotmail.com
montana

Postby MAC » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Hopefully some of our Montana boys and girls will come out and meet with you.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby kerux » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:57 am

Should anyone like a contact in Missoula, feel free to PM me.

Been here since the fall and absolutely love it in NW Montana.

Great to see so few non-whites - but the threat is on here in liberal UM invested Missoula - everywhere one goes - especially into a Zionist Christian (an oxymoron) church, the leaders are apologizing for the lack of "diversity." Even had one play the trailer for The Help http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454029/ and then tell the all white congregation how "intelligent" blacks were. When approached with the facts, the pastor told me he had a "different definition than I did of intelligence." I bet. Like stupid is smart.

I was not about to counteract 30 years of jewish brainwashing in 3 minutes, so what does one do? Start a congregation I guess. So much to do.

Whites are so desperate for a winning sports team, they recruit blacks for their "talent" and then have to live with their habits. Rapes and sexual assaults are way up at the campus and the white police officers and campus administration are hamstrung - do what needs doing and be labeled racist, - the non-whites have no trouble finding a quilt ridden white lawyer - (UM has a law school in sito) - to provide legal representation - (probably pro bono) for the non-white/black athletes. Can't afford to lose our star scorers, now can we? The basketball team has three black starters - and my guess is the two whites are on the floor because the mostly white UM can't have an all black team can it? At least not yet. Give it five years tops. Probably even have a black coach by then. The pay is a reported $180,000 / year. The suckers who pay for the tickets bring down perhaps $9 an hour at the local Taco Bell.

Again, feel free to PM me - even if you don't live in or visit Missoula, we can meet sometime. I will be in Kalispell regularly. Would very much like to meet like minded kindred.
kerux

Postby Gloriana » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 pm

I am glad I am not the only one who is moving to Kalispell, Montana. I would like to meet White nationalists and help the white community in every shape and form. This is my real name by the way. I am going to study at flathead and would like to meet people my age. Hope to meet you all soon. :D
Gloriana

Like minded

Postby kerux » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 pm

I moved to NW Montana after several years abroad.

Moved here after spending a few months in another MT city, which will remain unnamed.
I couldn't stand the apologizing by whites for the lack of diversity in the area.
Even had a white "pastor' tell me his best friend was a black.
That was after he showed the trailer for the Jew Hollywood movie The Help.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454029/,
at the church meeting composed of 100% whites.

You all know about The Help don't you?
That's where Jew Hollywood gets to brainwash whites about "the hardships they (blacks) go through on a daily basis."
If blacks have it so tough here in the US, why not move to Haiti or Zimbabwe, both black paradises?

I'm not making this up.

Would like to make contacted with like-minded racial aware individuals.

I can be contacted at keruxx@gmail.com
kerux

Postby kerux » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:44 am

Just noticed that I had posted a comment back on February 29 of this year.
(Two posts up ^)

That was, what, eight months ago? 240 days.

Not a single PM during that entire time.

Was there something I said in the post that turned everyone off?

Interesting.
kerux

Postby MAC » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 am

We don't have a lot of contacts in MT. Perhaps you could reach out to others instead of just asking them to reach out to you. ;)
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby SnowWhite » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:37 am

Hello, I cannot pm anyone. I just sent you an email kerux. I am moving to Montana in a couple of months :D
Snow White
Snow White
SnowWhite

Postby andydonner » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:18 am

SnowWhite wrote:Hello, I cannot pm anyone. I just sent you an email kerux. I am moving to Montana in a couple of months :D
Snow White

Apologies for the trouble with that, but your account is still on a moderation-only basis and that precludes use of PMs. The fastest way around this is to create the introduction thread in the appropriate section and post a few times therein.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby SnowWhite » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Thank you Andy. I did post on the introduction thread.
My email address is on Harold's contact list if anyone would like to contact me there.... I am listed under California currently but very soon to be transferred up to the Montana list.
Snow White
SnowWhite

Previous

Return to Montana