New Guy

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

New Guy

Postby CMCD47 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:22 am

Hello all. I'm not much for words I'm just here to introduce myself. I love the idea of the northwest front, and from what I understand I'm pretty much exactly what the movement needs. Im young (early 20s), white (obviously), military record, useful life skills, married (to a white women), have a white duaghter, and a desire to see the white race not only survive but flurish and prosper. I can't say I hate niggers, Jews, and other non whites but I sure as hell don't like em. I hope someday in the near future I'll be able to move my family up to Oregon to be closer to the Homeland but as I'm sure all of you know it's not that easy. If there is anything else i could do to help the northwest front please let me know. Everyone always says to actually get out and do something so this is me trying. Thanks.
CMCD47

Re: New Guy

Postby andydonner » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:32 am

Welcome! I'll ask the usual questions.

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
4.) Has the Party sent you any introductory material?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Re: New Guy

Postby CMCD47 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:41 pm

andydonner wrote:Welcome! I'll ask the usual questions.

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
4.) Has the Party sent you any introductory material?

Thanks!

1) I have always believed that whites are just better in almost every way than other races, but in the last few years with all the anti white retoric from media and big tech companies going around it just made me so frustrated. So i actively sought out communities and people online. Gab was my main source. But I came to understand that Jews, niggers, Muslims, and all the other multiculturalism advocates are the ones that hold whites back in this world. We need a homogeneous society of only the best and the pure. I believe the Northwest front is what we need.
2) I saw a post on gab with a link to the website.
3) I'm reading the brigade now.
4) like in the mail? No not yet. I don't think I've provided my mailing address for that yet.
CMCD47

Return to New Member Introductions