Greetings from the Blue Ridge Mountains

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.
Coopercrick

Greetings from the Blue Ridge Mountains

Post by Coopercrick »

Hello all-
Like the title says, I'm up in mountains in North Georgia.
I know the follow- up questions so I'll start right in.
Being from a small farming town, I was pretty insulated from the other races except for trips to the cities or from t.v. Hearing all the war stories from my Great Grandfathers, Grandfathers, Uncles and so on, I did what I thought was my patriotic duty to God and country and joined the Army at 18. That was my first "awakening " to the real world of color and Government. Having to live around them for four years put in perfect perspective of how naive I was raised. After I ETS'd out after my contract, I started seaching for how I had been so blind. In the mid 90's, I came across the "Organic Sovereign American Freeman Compendium ". Those were the 1st books that really pulled away the curtain to show how the zionist cabal had completely taken over our banking system and government and threatened our white way of life. Continuing my education, I found the William Pierce and Rockwell books. Still, I couldn't find that group that I felt I could morally commit to. Most seemed more interested in getting on tv and hanging with there buds than any real longterm cause. When I finally found and read HAC's novels, I knew this was something I could align myself with. Now with this so- called pandemic and the economic collapse that will surely follow, it's time to get off the fence. Relocating to the Northwest is a tough decision, especially since I've built a life with my wife and raised two girls in the heart of the Appalachians. It's a place I have roots in and love dearly, but now I see that it'll be a necessity... rather quickly. I'll address all that in another post, as it's gonna be one helluva process to work through...

andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from the Blue Ridge Mountains

Post by andydonner »

Welcome! Thanks for covering the basics. And yes, getting off of the fence is critical at a time like this. There is plenty of potential for the situation to resolve quite nicely (as compared to a full-blown economic collapse,) and while things could certainly turn bad, we do caution everyone to take care of themselves as much as possible so that this doesn't end up being the case.

All the best.
A. W. Donner

Coopercrick

Post by Coopercrick »

While working as a seasonal hunting guide, I've had the opportunity to work and scout in the Northwest. We've decided on the eastern Washington/ Idaho panhandle/ NW Montana area. Land prices aren't that unreasonable compared to mountain land where we're at now, and if this pandemic holds it should be a buyers market soon. Our skill- sets/ jobs would allow us to move just about anywhere as long as there's a decent sized town to commute to for work. But on the flip side, a realtor friend a mine has told me no one is looking to buy in our area since all this hit. The house hunting traffic is at a standstill. Gotta sell the cabin for the grubstake to move. As soon as the mortgage rates drop, we're hoping it'll prime the real estate market and we can list it. Hoping to be heading west before fall. It's a timing game at this point...

mountainman

Post by mountainman »

Hey Cooper, if you ever plan a trip to NW Montana, contact me. I'm from Texas and I've been here ten years and would look forward to hearing Southern voices!